Our staff of experienced United States Professional Tennis Association (USPTA) pros are ready to accommodate any skill level, whether you're a first-time player or seasoned player. From a variety of lesson options, tennis mixers, member guest days to drill play and active tennis leagues, the Western Racquet Club will customize a tennis program that's just right for you.
- Ladies' Day
- WENSA League
- Paddle Ball League (co-ed)
- Ladies' Drill & Play Groups
- Ladies' Interclub Teams
- Weekly Drills 2.5 Intermediate, 3.0 Doubles, 4.0 Doubles, Cardio and 3.5 Singles
- MENSA Team Singles League
- MENSA Doubles' Leagues (and drills)
- MANIA Paddle Ball League (co-ed)
- Wednesday Night Men's Mixer
- Men's Early Bird Singles Drill & Play
- Men's Day
- Men's Singles Ladder - Indoor Season
Permanent Court Time
Members are invited to reserve Permanent Court Times for the indoor play season.
Private and semi-private lessons are available with our tennis professionals. Lessons may also be reserved during Permanent Court Time.
Courts may be reserved for both indoors and outdoors. Adult court rates and guest fees apply.
Additional Tennis Services
- Ball machine rental
- Tennis racket rental
- Racket stringing service
- Sale of tennis apparel, accessories and supplies
- Tennis lessons/clinics by appointment
- Assistance with finding tennis partners (all ability levels)
- Repair of tennis equipment